Designed and manufactured in Australia, the BOP20 Pump Stem Pack comes with both the modular pump stem and an on-demand control nozzle with a 1.5m hose. Each Pump Stem has an extendable suction tube for different 20L oil drum lengths and complementary bung adaptors to suit various drum openings. Multiple pump stems can be used with differing fluids to avoid cross-contamination. To function, the stem is operated by the BOP20 Powerhead (BP20-PH) and is suitable for oils ranging from SAE 0W40 to 75W90.
*Pump stem pack does not include BOP20 Powerhead or battery.
- Adaptor to suit most 20L drums
- Lubricant range – SAE 0W40 to 75W90
- Delivery rate – Up to 3.5L/min
- Drum size – 20Ltr
Features & Benefits
- Oils from SAE0W40 to 75W90 – most automotive applications
- Flow rates up to 3.5L/min
- Sealed wetted parts – zero contamination
- On-demand flow control
- No more pumping by hand to reduce fatigue and alleviation of other WH&S issues
- Drum size – Nominal 15-25 Ltr