- The Sundström SR515 ABE1 Gas Filter is an organic, inorganic, acid gas filter class ABE1 (regular capacity) for use with Sundström PAPRs SR500 and SR500ex.
- Material >Plastic polypropylene. No metal parts.
- The Sundström SR515 ABE1 Gas Filter is used for:
- — A1 part is used against organic gas and vapour, such as solvents, whose boiling point is greater than 65°C
- — B1 part is used against inorganic gas and vapour, such as chlorine, hydrogen sulphide and hydrogen cyanide
- — E1 part is used against acid gas and vapour, such as sulphure dioxide and hydrogen fluoride
- Size > Largest diameter: 108 mm — Thickness: 57 mm
- Weight 300 g & Thread 44 x 1/7″.
- B’through (min)
- A1: Cyclohexane 500 >75
- B1: Chlorine 500 >30
- B1: Hydrogen sulphide 500 >60
- B1: Hydrogen cyanide 500 >40
- E1: Sulphur dioxide 500 >30
- Temperature range
- — Storage: –20°C to 40°C at <90% RH
- — Use: –10°C to 55°C at <90% RH
- Store at room temperature in clean, dry place. If seal has been broken, store away from contaminants in an air-tight container. Shelf life is 5 years if seal is unbroken.
Please note: price per single cartridge (2 cartridges required for SR500 fan unit)