Designed and manufactured in Australia, the BOP60 Pump Stem Kit comes with both the modular pump stem and an on-demand control nozzle with a 1.5m hose. Each Pump Stem has an extendable suction tube for different 60L oil drum lengths and a bung adaptor to suit the drum openings. Multiple pump stems can be used with differing fluids to avoid cross-contamination. To function, the stem is operated by the BOP60 Powerhead (BP20-PH) and is suitable for oils ranging from SAE 0W40 – 75W90.
*Pump stem kit does not include Powerhead or battery.
- Adaptor to suit most 60L drums
- Lubricant range – SAE 0W40 to 75W90
- Delivery rate – Up to 3.5L/min
- Drum size – 60Ltr
Features & Benefits
- Sealed wetted parts – zero contamination
- Flow rates up to 3.5L/min
- On-demand flow control
- No more pumping by hand to reduce fatigue by alleviating fatigue and other WH&S issues.
- Oils from SAE 0W40 to 75W90 – most automotive applications
- Drum Size – Nominal 60 Ltr