The SR 307 compressed air attachment is designed for connection to Sundstrom half masks and full face masks. This combination forms a breathing apparatus designed for continuous air flow, for connection to a compressed air supply. The SR 307 is an accessory that enables a given facepiece to be used as either a filtering device or a protective device supplied with compressed air.
The compressed air attachment is especially intended for applications involving heavy and sustained work in environments in which the pollutants have poor warning properties or are particularly toxic. The SR 307 is made of a material which is not liable to give rise to frictional sparking, which enables the attachment to be used in an explosive or flammable environment. The flow meter and warning whistle for temporary and continuous monitoring of the air flow rate are included. Control valve mounted on the users belt is included.
- Very high protection factor (NPF 2000)
- Two exhalation valves
- Valve caps with air diffusion (no clogging during spray jobs)
- Low weight
- SR200 with Fabric head harness – no sticking rubber.
- Unique PC curved visor for very wide and deep field of vision.
- Part of inhalation air is channelled across the visor to minimise mist forming.
- Can easily be fitted with optional SmallTalk microphone and loudspeaker.
- Accepts all Sundstrom filters and compressed air attachments (filters not included)