This unique fitting design was developed primarily for air tools in assembly line applications.
Operators of these tools run an increased risk of cumulative trauma disorders (CTD’s) due to repetitive motion,
vibration and pressure from the weight of the tool and supply hose.
Our newly-designed steel cover protects the rotating joint better than the original polyurethane cover.
- 360° circular rotation and 45° angled rotation
- Helps alleviate carpal tunnel syndrome and back stress resulting in fewer lost-time injuries
- Lightweight, streamlined design protects against finished surface mutilation
- Two rotation points to prevent kinking of the supply line (Free-Angle only)
- Chrome-Plated Steel construction for long service life
- Steel dust cover protects rotating joint
|Working Temperature Range:
|0 to 60ºC
|Maximum Working Pressure @20ºC:
|145 psi (1.0 Mpa)